We Salute Our Veterans
Today, we salute our nation’s veterans. We sincerely appreciate the sacrifices made by our men and women (and their families) in service to our country. We encourage you to thank a veteran for their services!
The holiday was first observed in the United States in 1919 as Armistice Day, marking the day one year earlier, November 11, 1918, when the United States and its allies reached a formal agreement with Germany to end World War One.
Discounts for Veterans
On Military.com, there are nearly 100 Veterans Day discounts on goods, services and dining for 2013. The full list is available at military.com, but here are a few of the discounts listed:
- Applebees – Veterans and active duty military receive a free meal from a limited menu, on Veterans Day, Monday, Nov. 11.
- Boston Market – Boston Market is offering a free whole chicken with the purchase of a family meal on Monday, Nov. 11 with a military ID.
- Famous Dave’s – Famous Dave’s is offering various discounts and free meals on Monday, Nov. 11 with proof of service. Specific offers vary by locations.
- National Parks – On Veterans Day weekend (Nov. 9-11) veterans will have access to over 100 National Parks that require entrance fees for free.
- Lowe’s – All veterans receive a 10% discount on Veterans Day, Memorial Day and the Fourth of July. The offer is available in stores only.
- Walgreens – Walgreens is offering 15% off eligible store items and 20% of Walgreens, Nice! and W brand products on Monday, Nov. 11. This discount is available to all veterans and active duty military personnel.
- Toys“R”Us – At Toys“R”Us and Babies”R”Us, military members and their families can get 20% off one regular-priced item from Sunday, Nov. 10 through Saturday, Nov. 16.
Mortgage Options for Veterans
Inlanta is proud to offer Veterans Affairs (VA) mortgage loans. For more information on VA mortgage loans and the VA mortgage loan process, visit our blog post VA Mortgage Loan Process.
Our Mission Statement
Our mission is to be the home financing partner that you trust to serve your family, friends and community. Through our family of dedicated mortgage professionals our commitment is to deliver an exceptional experience. Our unwavering dedication to integrity, honesty and ethics is the foundation of all of our relationships.
About Inlanta Mortgage – Celebrating 20 Years
Celebrating its 20th Anniversary, Inlanta Mortgage is a growing mortgage banking firm committed to quality mortgage lending, ethical operations and strong customer service.
Inlanta Mortgage offers Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac agency products, as well as a full suite of jumbo and portfolio programs. The company is an agency approved lender for Fannie Mae, FHA/VA, FHA 203K and USDA. Inlanta Mortgage also offers numerous state bond agency programs. Review Inlanta’s mortgage loan programs here.