- Play a board game with them, or teach them a new card game
- Ask your kids to write a letter to grandparents, aunts, uncles and others who may be confined to their homes
- Take a trip via your computer to a park, zoo or museum that has virtual tours available
- Have dinner with extended family virtually – it’s fun for everyone to connect visually via teleconference, Facetime, Google Hangouts, etc.
- Look in your own yard for signs of spring – look for birds, animals and other wildlife becoming more active with the warmer weather, and use your computer to learn more about each.
- Bake together! It’s a great way to teach kids about measurements and following direction, plus you get a great treat at the end!
- Make a fun video of all of you singing, telling a story or dancing to send to your family and friends to help brighten their days.
- Have them use their imagination to build a castle, a fort or a vacation destination using furniture, pillows or cardboard.
- Create a virtual play date with their friends so they can socialize virtually even if they can’t see each other in person. They could have lunch together, play a game or connect from their new home forts.
- Go for a walk or bike ride. Even if you can’t leave home, you can still go outside as long as you remember to stay 6-10’ away from others you may run into.
It’s important to keep your kids engaged in activity, socializing with others outside the home and their minds challenged while confined at home to help keep them healthy and happy. It means you may have to lead them in activity and help them plan out their days to keep them from watching TV or playing video games all day. And best of all, staying home can result in some great quality family time together and give your kids memories that will last a lifetime.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
Our mission is to be the home financing partner that you trust to serve your family, friends, and community. Through our family of dedicated mortgage professionals, our commitment is to deliver an exceptional experience. Our unwavering dedication to integrity, honesty, and ethics is the foundation of all of our relationships.
Inlanta Mortgage, Inc. NMLS #1016.