We would like to give special thanks to the veterans of Inlanta Mortgage. Thank you for your service and for ensuring the freedoms we hold so dear. The following Inlanta employees are veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces:
- Harold Bloch – Army – Loan Officer – Brookfield, WI
- Gil Bundy – USAF – Secondary Marketing Manager – Brookfield, WI
- Art Doll – USAF – Loan Officer – Hales Corners, WI
- Christine Festa – Army – Loan Processor – Janesville, WI
- Larry Juszczak – Marines – Loan Officer – Pewaukee, WI
- Jim Marcinkowski – Army – Loan Officer – Fort Myers, FL
- Terrence Perfect – Marines – Disclosure Desk Analyst – Brookfield, WI
- Mike Ponce – Army – Loan Officer – Oak Brook, IL
- Ericka Smith – Army – Marketing Coordinator – Brookfield, WI
- Tracy Strope – USAF – Loan Processor – Cedar Rapids, IA
- Joel Viterna – Army – Loan Officer Assistant – Overland Park, KS
Our Mission Statement
Our mission is to be the home financing partner that you trust to serve your family, friends and community. Through our family of dedicated mortgage professionals, our commitment is to deliver an exceptional experience. Our unwavering dedication to integrity, honesty and ethics is the foundation of all of our relationships.
About Inlanta Mortgage
Last year, Inlanta Mortgage celebrated its 20th Anniversary. Inlanta Mortgage is a growing mortgage banking firm committed to quality mortgage lending, ethical operations and strong customer service.
Inlanta Mortgage offers Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac agency products, as well as a full suite of jumbo and portfolio programs. The company is an agency approved lender for Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae, FHA, Veterans Affairs (VA), FHA 203K and USDA. Inlanta Mortgage also offers numerous state bond agency programs. Review Inlanta’s mortgage loan programs here.
Inlanta Mortgage is a multi-state mortgage banker based out of Brookfield, Wisconsin NMLS #1016. Inlanta Mortgage was recently named a Top Mortgage Lender in 2013 as well as 2012 by Scotsman Guide. Inlanta was also recently named a Top Workplace in 2014 as well as in 2012. Inlanta has also been named one of the “Top 100 Mortgage Companies in America” in 2011, 2012 and 2013 and one of the 50 Best Companies to Work For by Mortgage Executive Magazine.