Believe it or not, we’re already half way through the dog days of summer.
With fall right around the corner, you’ve likely checked off most things on your summer bucket list by now but how about your summer home maintenance checklist?
If you’ve been busy having too much summer fun for summer cleaning and organizing – never fear. Inlanta is here to provide you with your go-to summer home maintenance checklist.
Follow the list below to get your home clean and in order!
- Inspect your air conditioner
- Check and replace batteries in your smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Deep clean your grill
- Spruce up your outdoor space
- Add a layer of mulch to boost curb appeal, keep weeds at bay, and retain water for your plants
- Pressure wash the outside of your home
- Update/refresh your home décor
- Wash your windows
- Clean out the garage
- Declutter your space and donate unwanted items
- Harvest and prepare your garden for fall
- Clean and store your summer gear
We hope you enjoy these last few weeks of summer!