Looking for the perfect Father’s Day gift for your dad?
Dads are some of the hardest people to shop for, and it’s no wonder why! How do you adequately express your love and admiration with an ordinary gift? But it’s often the simplest gifts that speak to who your dad is, and his interests, are what can mean the most.
To avoid a misstep in your gift-giving, think about what he’s received in the past. Are they sitting in a box unused, or tried once and mothballed since? Then consider these few things and you’re sure to find that perfect gift:
- What type of gift would Dad actually use?
- How does it speak to his passions or interests?
- Is it sentimental and speaks to his heart?
With this in mind, we’ve collected a diverse list of a few ideas to get you started:
- Coffee Aficionado: High-end travel tumbler, like a Yeti, Hydro Flask or RTIC, to keep him caffeinated, and his coffee piping hot and ready to drink all day long. Be sure to choose one that’s dishwasher safe because no one likes washing dishes!
- Beer Lover: Personalized pint glasses or personal-size coolers are always a hit for dad’s home bar or tailgating party. Don’t forget to throw in some of his favorite beer to top it off!
- Grill Master: Dads often take great pride in their grilling skills, so having the best tools can make a big difference. Consider a top-end grilling tool kit or a selection of some fun seasonings to keep him grilling all summer long.
- Avid Sports Fan: A jersey from his favorite team personalized with his name on the back can get him in the game while showing his love for the home team.
- Beard-Sporting Dad: Covid has meant new beards for many of our dads, so help him keep his beard tame by getting one of the top fathers day gifts for beard guys – a Beard Care Kit with conditioners, boar-bristle brushes, trimmers and more.
- Game Player: How about a custom puzzle? This one is both sentimental and fun. Turn one of his favorite memories, designs or quotes into a great game by creating a custom puzzle.
These are just a few ideas to get you started on your own gift-buying journey. That perfect gift is out there just waiting to be found so take a minute to consider where your dad’s passion lies, then search online for gifts based on that. When you find a gift that matches one of his interests and he’ll use it, then you’ve found that perfect gift for dad. And he’s sure to appreciate that extra time and thought you spent to find it.