Helping make the holidays brighter for the kids!
Every year our Brookfield West branch organizes a toy drive to benefit Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin. Donations are being collected at the Inlanta Mortgage Brookfield West branch located at 611 N. Barker Road, Suite 201 in Brookfield, Wisconsin.
The staff at Brookfield West will be collecting toys until December 19th and delivering them to the Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin on December 20th. Your donation of a new, unwrapped toy (or cash to purchase a toy) will make the holidays much more joyful for a sick child. Please consider picking up a few extra items during the course of your regular holiday shopping. These items help the children pass the time and they help to alleviate a bit of the anxiety they deal with on a daily basis!
There are three ways to participate:
- Mail your donation to the 611 N Barker Road, Suite 201, Brookfield, WI 53045.
- Drop off your donation at our office.
- Shop online and have your gift delivered to 611 N Barker Road, Suite 201, Brookfield, WI 53045.
Please pay attention to the following donation guidelines as detailed by the Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin. The guidelines are necessary due to the special health needs of the children.
What we can take:
- New, unused items in original packaging that have been purchased within the last three months.
- New and gently used books.
- New, unused handmade items (caps, quilts, booties, etc.).
- Batteries (especially appreciated if the toy you are donating requires a battery).
- New gift bags (but please don’t wrap gifts).
What we can’t take:
- Used toys.
- New stuffed toys more than 18 inches tall.
- Stuffed toys from vending machines.
- Food (including gingerbread houses) and candy.
- Latex balloons and anything containing latex.
- Sports cards.
- Toys with violent themes or that are insensitive to a culturally diverse population.
If you have any questions, please contact the Brookfield West branch at 262-439-4257 or email HappyHolidays@inlanta.com
Inlanta Mortgage offers Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac agency products, as well as a full suite of jumbo and portfolio programs. The company is fully delegated HUD-FHA including FHA 203K, VA, and USDA approved. Inlanta Mortgage also offers numerous state bond agency programs. Review Inlanta’s mortgage loan programs here.