Submit the Perfect Home Loan Application
Submit the Perfect Home Loan Application
Knowing how to submit the perfect home loan application can help you start your homeownership journey off on the right foot. Here are some helpful tips to ensure a smooth loan process.
For a Smooth Process
An Inlanta Mortgage loan application is your first step to homeownership! No documentation is needed to submit a loan application, and you will not be required to provide it until you receive a Loan Estimate, but gathering required information now can expedite the loan approval process later. Required documentation will vary, but generally, here is what we will need:
YOUR EMPLOYMENT AND INCOME INFORMATION
- 2 years employment history including job titles, dates of employment, employer’s address, and phone numbers
- Letter of explanation of any changes in employment
- Pay stubs for the most recent 30 days
- Copies of W-2s for the last 2 years
- Copies of federal, personal, and business tax returns for previous 2 tax years, including all W-2s, 1099s, K1s, and all schedules. If filing an extension, please provide extension
YOUR RESIDENCE INFORMATION
- 2 years residence history, including addresses, dates, and phone number for landlord if renting
- If you currently own a home, please provide the most recent mortgage statement
- Name and phone number of your homeowners insurance agent
BANK & OTHER STATEMENTS
- Most recent 2 months or quarterly bank statements for all checking, savings, and investment accounts (all pages, even if blank)
- Most recent 2 months or quarterly 401K/Retirement statements (all pages, even if blank)
- Copy of cancelled Earnest Money check when it clears your bank account, along with most recent bank statement showing check clearing
- Non-payroll deposits—we will need to verify the source and receive explanation for non-payroll deposits to your accounts, including any transfers between accounts (make copy of any check you deposit)
IF APPLICABLE TO YOU, THE BELOW ITEMS MAY BE NEEDED
- Complete divorce decree and/or separation papers
- Alimony/child support income; proof of receipt may be required
- Bankruptcy discharge papers (including filings, discharge, and list of creditors)
- If receiving Retirement or Social Security income, award letter and proof of receipt may be required
- If any portion of your down payment or closing costs is coming in the form of a gift, please call us, because the documentation required for gifts is fairly comprehensive
- Once we pull your credit, we may need a signed letter of explanation and/or documentation for any inquiries and/or derogatory credit
- VA loan: DD214 and Certificate of Eligibility
How to Submit the Documentation
We offer several ways to submit copies of your documentation, including fax, secure email, online chat session, and mobile uploads. To start your loan application, find your local Inlanta Mortgage loan officer or apply online today.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
Our mission is to be the home financing partner that you trust to serve your family, friends, and community. Through our family of dedicated mortgage professionals, our commitment is to deliver an exceptional experience. Our unwavering dedication to integrity, honesty, and ethics is the foundation of all of our relationships.
ABOUT INLANTA MORTGAGE
Headquartered in Brookfield, Wisconsin, Inlanta Mortgage is a growing mortgage banking firm committed to quality mortgage lending, ethical operations and strong customer service.
Inlanta Mortgage offers Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac agency products, as well as a full suite of jumbo and portfolio programs. The company is an agency approved lender for Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae, FHA/VA, FHA 203K and USDA. Inlanta Mortgage also offers numerous state bond agency programs. Review Inlanta’s mortgage loan programs.
Inlanta Mortgage was recently named a Top Workplace for a third time in 2015. Inlanta has also received the Platinum Million Dollar USDA Lender Award and has been recognized as a Top Mortgage Employer by National Mortgage Professional and a Top 100 Mortgage Banking Company and 100 Best Mortgage Companies to Work For by Mortgage Executive Magazine.
Inlanta Mortgage, Inc. NMLS #1016.