Reasons to Refinance in 2022
For many homeowners, refinancing today offers the opportunity to reduce the rate on your mortgage in order to reduce monthly mortgage payments, save money, meet certain financial goals and more
Here are a few reasons to consider refinancing in 2022:
- Lower your interest rate: If it’s been a while since your last mortgage check-up, there’s a chance you could be paying a higher interest rate than today’s rates. By lowering your interest rate, you’ll save money on your monthly mortgage payments that frees up cash to help meet other financial goals or live more comfortably financially month to month.
- Shorten the life of your loan and save money: Refinancing to shorten a 30-year vs 15-year term can save you money. With this extra cash, you may be able to retire earlier if the loan is paid off earlier, travel or even build up investment portfolio.
- Drop the PMI: With the current increase in many home values, a refinance could help you drop PMI (premium mortgage insurance) to help lower your monthly payment amounts.
- Pay down debt: Use the extra monthly cash saved by lowering your mortgage payment to help pay down debt, or even do a cash-out refinance to pay off credit card debt, car loans, personal loans, school loans, etc.
- Make necessary home renovations: If you love your home and plan to be there for a while, you may want to consider a cash-out refinance loan to get the money you need to make the home renovations you’ve always dreamed of.
Inlanta Mortgage offers different types of refinance loans to meet our customers’ needs for each unique financial situation. If you’re wondering if refinancing is right for you, contact your local Inlanta Mortgage loan expert to get started.