Why does home ownership matter? Here are a few reasons to consider taking the leap from renting to home ownership:
JOBS & ECONOMY
- For every two homes sold one job is created in the United States.
- According to the National Association of Realtors, home sales in this country generate more than 2.5 million private section jobs in an average year.
- According to the National Association of Realtors – housing accounts for 15% of GDP, making it a key driver in our national economy
- Every home purchase pumps up to $60,000 into the economy over time for home improvements, furniture, etc.
- Your mortgage interest is currently tax deductible
- In many cases, interest accrued on home equity lines of credit is also deductible
- Higher academic achievement
- More cohesive communities
- Better connected families
- Improved health and safety
To get pre-approved for your mortgage and experience the dream of home-ownership, please contact an Inlanta Mortgage Loan Consultant near you!
Inlanta Mortgage offers Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac agency products, as well as a full suite of jumbo and portfolio programs. The company is fully delegated HUD-FHA including FHA 203K, VA, and USDA approved. Inlanta Mortgage also offers numerous state bond agency programs. Review Inlanta’s mortgage loan programs here.
This article provides general information about tax decutions, but shouldn’t be relied upon as tax or legal advice applicable to particular transactions or circumstances. Consult a tax professional for such advice; tax laws may vary by jurisdiction.