Home Ownership Matters!
Why does home ownership matter? Here are a few reasons to consider taking the leap from renting to home ownership:
JOBS & ECONOMY
- For every two homes sold one job is created in the United States.
- According to the National Association of Realtors, home sales in this country generate more than 2.5 million private section jobs in an average year.
- According to the National Association of Realtors – housing accounts for 15% of GDP, making it a key driver in our national economy
- Every home purchase pumps up to $60,000 into the economy over time for home improvements, furniture, etc.
- Your mortgage interest is currently tax deductible
- In many cases, interest accrued on home equity lines of credit is also deductible
OTHER BENEFITS – According to HouseLogic and the National Association of Realtors, home ownership tends to provide these additional benefits:
- Higher academic achievement
- More cohesive communities
- Better connected families
- Improved health and safety
Click here for a more comprehensive list of Social Benefits of Home Ownership and Stable Housing.
To get pre-approved for your mortgage and experience the dream of home-ownership, please contact an Inlanta Mortgage Loan Consultant near you!
Inlanta Mortgage offers Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac agency products, as well as a full suite of jumbo and portfolio programs. The company is fully delegated HUD-FHA including FHA 203K, VA, and USDA approved. Inlanta Mortgage also offers numerous state bond agency programs. Review Inlanta’s mortgage loan programs here.
Inlanta Mortgage is a multi-state mortgage banker based out of Brookfield, Wisconsin. NMLS# 1016.
This article provides general information about tax decutions, but shouldn’t be relied upon as tax or legal advice applicable to particular transactions or circumstances. Consult a tax professional for such advice; tax laws may vary by jurisdiction.