Useful Facts About First Time Homebuyers:
- 74% of renters want to buy a home but are afraid they won’t qualify so they don’t even try!
- 85% of non-home owners aspire to own a home in the next two years
- 26% of first-time homebuyers used a gift as part or all of their down payment
- 54% of first-time homebuyers are married
- 25% of millennials buy a home together before getting married
- 50% of renters spend more than 30% of income on housing
Ready Become a Home Owner?
Inlanta Mortgage offers a number of loan programs for first time home buyers including no down payment USDA and VA loans, low down payment loans (HomePossible® & MyCommunityMortgage®), as well as jumbo and renovation loan options. Consultations and applications are free! Find a licensed Inlanta Mortgage professional near you using our branch locator or simply click here to apply online and we will forward your application to a loan officer near you.
About Inlanta Mortgage
Headquartered in Brookfield, Wisconsin, Inlanta Mortgage is a growing mortgage banking firm committed to quality mortgage lending, ethical operations and strong customer service.
Inlanta Mortgage offers Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac agency products, as well as a full suite of jumbo and portfolio programs. The company is an agency approved lender for Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae, FHA/VA, FHA 203K and USDA. Inlanta Mortgage also offers numerous state bond agency programs. Review Inlanta’s mortgage loan programs here.
Inlanta Mortgage was recently named a Top Mortgage Lender in 2013 as well as 2012 by Scotsman Guide. Inlanta was also recently named a Top Workplace in 2014 as well as in 2012. Inlanta has also been named one of the “Top 100 Mortgage Companies in America” in 2011, 2012 and 2013 and one of the 50 Best Companies to Work For by Mortgage Executive Magazine.