Required Documents for a Smooth Loan Process
Several documents will be needed for verification along with your loan application. You may find it helpful to have these documents available upon submission of your loan application to ensure a smooth and quick process.Required Documents
- Past two (2) years W-2 statements.
- Pay Stubs covering the last (30) thirty days.
- Most recent three months banks statements.
- Most recent transaction summary of 401K, IRA, or Mutual Fund Accounts.
- Photocopies of any stocks or certificates of deposits.
- Copy of the purchase and sale agreement.
- If you are currently renting: either 12 months canceled rent checks or the name and address of your current landlord.
- If divorced: a fully executed divorce decree.
- For a refinance, a copy of the deed, and most recent tax bill.
- A letter of explanation for any known credit problems.
For self employed borrowers, employed in sales, paid by commission, or owns rental real estate:
- Two (2) years signed personal tax returns- including all schedules.
- If self-employed through a corporation, last two years corporate returns as well as a year-to-date profit and loss statement and balance sheet.