With rock bottom home prices and the lowest mortgage rates in history, how do you really know if it’s the right time for you to buy a house? It seems no matter where you go these days, you can’t escape the phrase “Now’s the time to buy!”
Buying a house is the biggest financial decision most people will undertake in their lifetimes. Many people wonder “Where should I begin?” To address this question, we are beginning a series of blog posts that will explain the home buying process.
Some of the issues we will address in this blog series include:
1. Selecting a Licensed Mortgage Loan Originator
2. Get Pre-Approved! Why Do You Need a Pre-Approval Anyway?
3. What Documentation Will Your Lender Require?
4. Selecting a Mortgage Loan Program – The Basics
5. Selecting a Mortgage Loan Program – VA, USDA, FHA
6. Finding a Real Estate Agent
7. What Not To Do When Trying to Purchase A Home
8. Making An Offer They Can’t Refuse
9. Processing – What Happens Now?
10. Underwriting and the Clear to Close
Check back often for new posts on this valuable and informative blog series. New posts should be available by Wednesday of each week.
Also keep a look out for future posts in our Understanding Your Credit series with guest blogger Sam Parker from Heartland Credit Restoration. And remember – if you find our blog helpful – share it with your friends!
If you would rather get answers now – Inlanta Mortgage’s team of qualified loan professionals can answer questions about the home buying process anytime you want. Click here to find a licensed mortgage loan officer near you.
Perhaps you are already familiar with the home buying process. Submit a secure mortgage loan application online here.
Inlanta Mortgage is based in Brookfield, Wisconsin and is licensed in fourteen states. Inlanta NMLS # 1016