We wish you all a safe and happy 4th of July!
4th of July Firework Safety
If someone is setting fireworks off at home, please make sure they follow these safety steps to ensure a safe and fun environment:
- Never give fireworks to small children, and always follow the instructions on the packaging.
- Keep a supply of water close by as a precaution.
- Make sure the person lighting fireworks always wears eye protection.
- Light only one firework at a time and never attempt to relight a “dud”.
- Store fireworks in a cool, dry place away from children and pets.
- Never throw or point a firework toward people, animals, vehicles, structures or flammable materials.
- Leave any area immediately where untrained amateurs are using fireworks.
4th of July BBQ Safety
Follow these steps to safely cook up your 4th of July feast!
- Always supervise a barbecue grill when in use.
- Never grill indoors – not in your house, camper, tent, or any enclosed area.
- Make sure everyone, including the pets, stays away from the grill.
- Keep the grill out in the open, away from the house, the deck, tree branches, or anything that could catch fire.
- Use the long-handled tools especially made for cooking on the grill to keep the chef safe.
- Never add charcoal starter fluid when coals have already been ignited.
- Always follow the manufacturer’s instructions when using grills.
4th of July Fun – Via Pinterest
We have been pinning to our Summer Lovin’ Pinterest board for a while, but wanted to tell you about a few fun pins that you may useful as you plan your 4th of July activities:
- Sick of sand sticking to your feet? Baby powder does the trick!
- Have a sweet tooth? Try roasted Starburst!
- Bring a smile to your guests’ faces with berry infused ice cubes, patriotic parfaits, and other delicious Independence Day treats!
- Need a floating cooler? All you need is a noodle, piece of rope, and a Rubbermaind bin!
About Inlanta Mortgage
Inlanta Mortgage is proudly celebrating twenty years in business. Learn more about Inlanta’s twenty year history here.
Inlanta Mortgage offers Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac agency products, as well as a full suite of jumbo and portfolio programs. The company is fully delegated HUD-FHA including FHA 203K, VA, and USDA approved. Inlanta Mortgage also offers numerous state bond agency programs. Review Inlanta’s mortgage loan programs here.
Inlanta Mortgage is a multi-state mortgage banker based out of Brookfield, Wisconsin. NMLS #1016. Inlanta Mortgage is a proud recent recipient of a Top Mortgage Lenders 2012 Award from Scotsman Guide and was recently recognized as one of the Fastest Growing Firms in the Milwaukee-Area by the Milwaukee Business Journal.