Have you recently been invited to a housewarming party? While many of us love sharing in our friends’ and families’ excitement with their new home – many of us dread selecting a housewarming gift. What should do you bring?
5 Top Housewarming Gift Ideas
Here is a quick list of housewarming gifts sure to charm your host and hostess:
- Wine Accessories Kit – Assuming your host or hostess partakes in the art of wine consumption, a stainless steel wine accessories kit is a delightful gift.
- Cast Iron Dutch Oven – Include handwritten instructions on seasoning and cleaning cast iron so that your gift will be a non-stick solution that lasts a lifetime.
- Personalized Aprons & Other Kitchen Accessories – Your friends or family members will enjoy sporting a customized apron that touts their cooking prowess.
- Herb Garden Kit – Whether the green thumb on your list has a full-scale garden or a tiny window box, there are a variety of herb garden kits on the market that are sure to impress your host or hostess.
- Throw Blankets – A cozy blanket for the sofa is a great gift that comes in a variety of styles and prices – to suit you and your host or hostess’ needs.
Pinterest – For Personalized Housewarming Gifts
Are you looking for something more pesonalized? Personalized gifts are all the rage and Pinterest is the place to find some great ideas. Here is a quick collection of housewarming gift ideas found on our Pinterest Housewarming Gift Ideas board:
1. This oven mitt serves as gift bag!
2. Everyone can use more hand towels…wrapped around champagne!
3. This little bucket of household necessities will be a big hit.
4. Nobody likes to buy this stuff, but everyone would love a basket full…
A housewarming party is a great time to celebrate one of life’s greatest joys, owning a home!
About Inlanta Mortgage
Celebrating its 20th Anniversary, Inlanta Mortgage is a growing mortgage banking firm committed to quality mortgage lending, ethical operations and strong customer service. Over the past three years Inlanta Mortgage has more than doubled its revenue and nearly doubled its employee base.
Inlanta Mortgage offers Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac agency products, as well as a full suite of jumbo and portfolio programs. The company is an agency approved lender for Fannie Mae, FHA/VA, FHA 203K and USDA. Inlanta Mortgage also offers numerous state bond agency programs. Review Inlanta’s mortgage loan programs here.
Inlanta Mortgage is a multi-state mortgage banker based out of Brookfield, Wisconsin. NMLS #1016. Inlanta Mortgage is proud to be named to the Scotsman Guide Top Mortgage Lenders 2012 list and to be among the Top 100 Mortgage Banking Companies in America in 2012.