We Invest In Your Success
When you join Team Inlanta, you can expect to grow your business, wow your referral partners, and love what you do!
Let us show you how Inlanta offers the tools you need to succeed as a Branch Manager or Loan Officer today.
At Inlanta, we embrace the entrepreneurial spirit by treating employees like owners, and encourage innovative thinking that simplifies processes, builds relationships and drives better results.
We cherish our customer relationships, operating with one unified corporate goal that is supported by every employee each and every day to create a great consumer experience that is always completed ahead of schedule, always on time. Our goal is to make the dream of homeownership come true with an unwavering dedication to integrity, honesty and ethics.
FOUNDED IN 1993
Inlanta Mortgage is a family owned business – and we run it that way! Treating our customers, business partners, and employees as family is our “secret sauce” to 25 years of success in the mortgage industry.
Inlanta is a refreshed, invigorated company. We’re growing and expanding, we are a winning organization with a sense of urgency and pride to always be better. With 43 offices across the nation, Inlanta continues to grow and seek mortgage professionals looking to grow with us.
Are you a 5-star mortgage professional working for a 1-star mortgage company? Customer and employee satisfaction take priority here at Inlanta and it shows! Check out our ratings on SocialSurvey, Glassdoor, or Indeed to see why our customers and employees are consistently rating us above 4.5 stars.
Who We Are
• We act with the highest standard of integrity in all relationships.
• Common sense and sound judgment guide our actions.
• We work to build a solid, financially strong—sales and service-oriented company by working hard to be the best we can.
• Our focus is on servicing our customers with innovative, quality, creative, cost-effective, and competitive products and services.
• We respect and value the individual and seek to associate ourselves with persons of strong work ethic, character, and experience.
• We reinvest the cash flow from our business to fund growth and build value with a long-term approach and strategy for success to our business.
• Do the right thing—When encountering a decision or choice, we should ask ourselves, “What is the right thing?”
• Do your personal best—The Japanese refer to the act of trying to be a little better every day as “Kaizen.” If you have done your best, that is all anyone will ever ask. When President John F. Kennedy was asked during his run for Presidency if he would accept his party’s nomination for Vice President, he responded, “Why should I accept second place when first is available? Once you accept second best, you have a tendency to do so the rest of your life.” First place is available to you; seize it.
• Treat others as you want to be treated—This is also known as the “golden rule.” It is a simple rule, but one that is often difficult to follow. As professionals, we should be the experts at achieving this, since part of the successful sales process is to understand and walk in the other person’s shoes. Don’t stop applying that skill with coworkers, family and friends—it is part of who we are.
• Your word is your bond—This is one of the most important philosophies to adopt in the mortgage business. The number one gripe of customers, realtors, co-workers, etc. is, “They didn’t do what they said they would do.” This is your credibility and the credibility of Inlanta.
Our culture is open, team-oriented, and guided by our code of ethics. Click button to learn more.
Technology & Tools
Read what our Branch Manager and Loan Officers are saying about us. Better yet, pick up the phone
and call any of our managers today to get an inside feel for what it means to be on Team Inlanta.
“It feels so great to have such an excellent team in place. It gives me full confidence to get more business and to recruit more loan originators.”
Oak Brook, IL Branch Manager
“What I would say makes Inlanta different, coming from someone who’s been in the industry a very long time with an entrepreneurial spirit. This company has fostered that, believes in it and helps me grow. That’s what’s different.”
Lakewood Ranch & Green Bay Branch Manager
“From my position as a loan officer, to know that we have a TEAM working towards our goals is reassuring! I am proud to be a part of this awesome company, Inlanta!”
Antigo, WI Branch Manager