About Inlanta Mortgage
We seek lifelong relationships with our customers, referral partners, and community members. We strive to provide the level of service our borrowers expect and deserve – over and over again. We want our customers to become raving fans who will refer us to their family and friends. Referrals allow us to harness the power of social proof as there is no greater compliment than being referred to a family member or friend.
Our Mortgage Professionals
• We act with the highest standard of integrity in all relationships.
• Common sense and sound judgment guide our actions.
• We work to build a solid, financially strong—sales and service-oriented company by working hard to be the best we can.
• Our focus is on servicing our customers with innovative, quality, creative, cost-effective, and competitive products and services.
• We respect and value the individual and seek to associate ourselves with persons of strong work ethic, character, and experience.
• We reinvest the cash flow from our business to fund growth and build value with a long-term approach and strategy for success to our business.
• Do the right thing—When encountering a decision or choice, we should ask ourselves, “What is the right thing?”
• Do your personal best—The Japanese refer to the act of trying to be a little better every day as “Keisen.” If you have done your best, that is all anyone will ever ask. When President John F. Kennedy was asked during his run for Presidency if he would accept his party’s nomination for Vice President, he responded, “Why should I accept second place when first is available? Once you accept second best, you have a tendency to do so the rest of your life.” First place is available to you; seize it.
• Treat others as you want to be treated—This is also known as the “golden rule.” It is a simple rule, but one that is often difficult to follow. As professionals, we should be the experts at achieving this, since part of the successful sales process is to understand and walk in the other person’s shoes. Don’t stop applying that skill with coworkers, family and friends—it is part of who we are.
• Your word is your bond—This is one of the most important philosophies to adopt in the mortgage business. The number one gripe of customers, realtors, co-workers, etc. is, “They didn’t do what they said they would do.” This is your credibility and the credibility of Inlanta.