Who We Are
Based in Pewaukee, Wisconsin, Inlanta Mortgage is a thriving mortgage banker in business since 1993. In fact, 2018 will mark our 25th Anniversary
as mortgage loan experts.
Currently, Inlanta Mortgage is licensed in Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Texas, Vermont, and Wisconsin. Inlanta Mortgage executes a controlled growth strategy by seeking mortgage loan professionals
with proven track records of sustainable success and high ethical standards. As we continue to grow, Inlanta Mortgage remains committed to extraordinary customer care and building long-lasting relationships.
In February 2016, Inlanta was named a Top Mortgage Employer by National Mortgage Professional Magazine. Then in June, Inlanta was named a Top Workplace by Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. Several individuals were recognized for their achievements as well. Nicholas DelTorto (President/CEO), Cindy Laffey (branch partner in Overland Park, KS), and Jim Snyder (branch manager in Pewaukee, WI) were recognized as Mortgage Professional America’s (MPA) Hot 100. Cindy was also recognized as one of MPA’s Elite Women in Mortgage. Jeremy Page, branch manager at our Greenfield, WI branch, was named one of MPA’s Young Guns for a second consecutive year. We also had 4 members of our team recognized at the Wisconsin Mortgage Bankers Association’s (WMBA) Best in Business Awards. Corporate underwriters Andrea Puricelli and Trisha Mulder-Conwell were nominated as Best Underwriter for the Milwaukee Chapter and Northeast Chapter, respectively. Jim Snyder won Best Loan Originator for the Milwaukee Chapter, and Eric Johnson won Best Loan Originator for the Northeast Chapter.
Inlanta Mortgage offers Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac agency products, as well as a full suite of jumbo and portfolio programs. The company is an agency approved lender for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, FHA/VA, FHA 203K, and USDA. Inlanta Mortgage also offers numerous state bond agency programs.
Our mission is to be the home financing partner that you trust to serve your family, friends and community. Through our family of dedicated mortgage professionals, our commitment is to deliver an exceptional experience. Our unwavering dedication to integrity, honesty and ethics is the foundation of all of our relationships.
Give us a call today or apply online
, and let us put our home financing expertise to work for you! For information on Inlanta Mortgage partnership opportunities, visit our partnership website, inlantapartners.com
We act with the highest standard of integrity in all relationships.
• Common sense and sound judgment guide our actions.
• We work to build a solid, financially strong—sales and service-oriented company by working hard to be the best we can.
• Our focus is on servicing our customers with innovative, quality, creative, cost-effective, and competitive products and services.
• We respect and value the individual and seek to associate ourselves with persons of strong work ethic, character, and experience.
• We reinvest the cash flow from our business to fund growth and build value with a long-term approach and strategy for success to our business.
• Do the right thing
—When encountering a decision or choice, we should ask ourselves, “What is the right thing?”
• Do your personal best—The Japanese refer to the act of trying to be a little better every day as “Keisen.” If you have done your best, that is all anyone will ever ask. When President John F. Kennedy was asked during his run for Presidency if he would accept his party’s nomination for Vice President, he responded, “Why should I accept second place when first is available? Once you accept second best, you have a tendency to do so the rest of your life.” First place is available to you; seize it.
• Treat others as you want to be treated—This is also known as the “golden rule.” It is a simple rule, but one that is often difficult to follow. As professionals, we should be the experts at achieving this, since part of the successful sales process is to understand and walk in the other person’s shoes. Don’t stop applying that skill with coworkers, family and friends—it is part of who we are.
• Your word is your bond—This is one of the most important philosophies to adopt in the mortgage business. The number one gripe of customers, realtors, co-workers, etc. is, “They didn’t do what they said they would do.” This is your credibility and the credibility of Inlanta.